Covid-19 Safety Notice
In response to concerns about COVID-19, commonly referred to as coronavirus, Urban Cottage Realty has made accommodations and set up safety processes to insure the safety and comfort of our clients and our realtors.
COVID-19 has changed business as usual for agents, brokerages and for those buying and selling property and as a result we have made adjustments.
Our Realtors are able to meet with individuals virtually by video or by phone before meeting in person, if that is what a client wishes. When it is time to meet in person, we provide masks and hand sanitizer for our clients, as well as follow other protocols.
Open House Showing
- Masks and sanitizer are provided by our Real Estate Agent at the door during check-in.
- Signage will be set up 6 feet apart outside the home for those waiting for their appointment and for walk-ups.
- Signage asking you to check in and use social distancing protocols will be posted.
- Showing agent will disinfect after party has been escorted out and will notify check-in agent that home is ready for next showing.
CDC Guidelines For Individuals:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice social distancing by staying out of crowded places, avoiding group gatherings, and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet) from others when possible.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering when around others.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other cold or flu-like symptom.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve.